The Women’s White Collar Defense Association is a coalition of women attorneys and other professionals with relevant expertise who specialize in white collar criminal defense and government investigations. Our practices focus on a range of issues including antitrust actions, complex commercial litigation, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act issues, government contracting, healthcare fraud and abuse, insider trading, securities litigation, qui tam and whistleblower cases, and more.
With over 1,400 members throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia, our chapters are organized by city, state or region. The Association exists to provide:
• networking opportunities and business referrals for its members
• substantive and educational resources
• a forum to hear from government officials and the private sector
• a clearing house for discussion of pressing white collar bar issues
• a vehicle for information sharing related to job openings and other items of interest.